Kogawa Consulting Ltd.
Code of Ethics
Our strong ethics is one of the qualities that makes Kogawa very unique. This is a requirement to be a consultant with Kogawa.
We have purposely kept to a manageable team of around 18 consultants. All of our consultants were either known or recommended to us, as that was the only way we felt comfortable in knowing they met our high ethical standards and values. We know it is people’s true values that guide their actions and decisions. Achieving high quality work for our clients is inherently important to our consultants.
- Act with Professionalism and Integrity – This is important to our own personal ethical standards and reflects on everything we do. Our clients appreciate this. We are honest and fair, and treat others how we would want to be treated. We handle all issues and people in a professional manner through productive communication and resolution. Our focus is on achieving quality results and deliverables.
- Maintain Positive Attitude – This is important to effectively cope with any daily issues. We are able to think constructively, be motivated, and be optimistic. Our attitude helps to achieve success, which also spreads to the people we work with.
- Treat Others with Respect – We treat everyone, at all levels of the organization, with respect. We are team players and believe respect provides a positive environment and relationship building. On any project requiring change, ongoing respect is critical for change management.
- Ensure Competency in all of our Services – We only propose resources that we know are competent to provide the service required by our client. We consider various factors to determine competency to best meet our client’s and consultant’s needs.
- Maintain Confidentiality and Trust – We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of information acquired as a result of our professional relationships and services, without proper and specific authority. Building trust is important with our clients and within our Kogawa team.
- Remain Objective – As a consultant, being objective is critical for achieving consensus and making decisions. We do not take people’s sides when there are differences. We will always act with impartiality and will never allow our judgements to get in the way.
Kogawa’s code of ethics represents who we are. These qualities are difficult to confirm through interviews. This is why all of our consultants were known or referred to us.
Kogawa’s proven methodology incorporates 30 years of experience and lessons learned.
It has been used on hundreds of business process management and information systems projects. Kogawa’s methodology is flexible and customized for each project, so that our clients receive efficient and value adding services from Kogawa.
Over the years, our clients and business associates has seen our original concepts, techniques and approach become widely accepted and used within the business process and IT specialties.
We offer the full range of the Business Process Methodology as a standalone project or incorporated into the lifecycle of a BPM and/or IT project. Our methodology incorporates change management, business rules and project management.
Kogawa is a boutique organization consisting of a ‘hand-picked’ team of consultants. Our services are focused on the management of project scope, best practices, and the assurance that all projects meet the business needs and objectives.
- We are unique in that we are a stable group of consultants.
- Our team members have worked on many projects together and are recognized for providing an effective and integrated approach.
We share learnings with one another and capitalize on each other’s experience and knowledge.
The Kogawa Team are known for their knowledge, expertise, and strong work ethics in not only completing projects on time and on budget, but in delivering quality products that meet or exceed the business expectations.
Most of our work is achieved through word-of-mouth based on our reputation and performance at client sites.